Friday, May 19, 2006

Fountain of youth

I'm not quite sure about the fountain of youth thing.
However, that martial arts is a great avenue to have fun and feel well, is beyond doubt!

Story:
It didn't take a global search for Bob Deane to uncover the illustrious fountain of youth. He found it in his own taekwondo dojang, in his own backyard.

“It has really helped me keep in touch with the youth,” Deane said. “My youngest student is six and my oldest is 58. I seriously don't feel like I'm 44. It keeps me eternally young.”

A self-professed rebel, Deane said his only real goal when he started out was to make fourth degree black belt. “Once you get to that point, no one can tell you what to do anymore,” he said.

Hmmm.. No one to tell you what to do?
Does the concepts of wife, spouse, girlfriend or woman ring any bells? :-)

Source

No comments: