Monday, May 22, 2006

Ninja madness at campus

Yes, I guess they appeal to (young) people.

Story:
New Zealand: Its headquarters are at a secret location, but Ninjasoc, Canterbury University's hottest new social club, has no trouble signing up new members.

Started as a joke, the four "founding fathers" are astounded to have more than 250 members on the books this year.

Ninjasoc president with only his eyes visible through a black mask, said: "We expected 50 people and it ended up being 250."

Another founder member, studying fourth-year commerce and law and brandishing a plastic ninja sword, said the club, with 40 per cent female membership, tapped into students' secret need to be ninjas. I guess we appeal to people.

Source

2 comments:

Father of 3 said...

I love all of these stories and share them with my children. Keep up the good blog.

martial Arts Sources said...

I will certainly do; thanks for the input, and best of luck to you.
Regards, Torbjorn