Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Making the time

When you don find the time - make time!

Just like Michael Boyer, a design engineer in New Castle says in this article.

It is amazing how many people give up their training because they "don't have the time". This is very seldom true; we do have the time 9 times out of 10 - but we don't set that time slot aside. It is all, basically about priorities.

Success takes time! If you wish to succeed, then you simply need to make the time available.
It is far better to be on the offensive (that is making the time available), rather than defensive (hoping to find the time).

Story:
Q: How do you find time?

A: I don't. I have to make it. Since I enjoy what I'm learning at the academy, I find myself making room in my schedule to practice, whether I'm at the kwoon (school) or on my own. I do stance drills while watching TV or practice the tai chi form during lunch at work. Sometimes I even get up earlier than I have to during the week to practice before going to work.

Source

No comments: