Monday, August 07, 2006

Energetic enough

I'm not quite sure if I follow the applied reasoning here: "Energetic enough to love martial arts". It never really occurred to me that you had to be energetic to love the arts...

Personally I know a few who I would insist are rather far from fitting to that description, but they still love martial arts - not that they themselves train martial arts though.

And I would also claim that you don't need to be energetic to do martial arts. One of the points is rather to become more energetic from it!

But then again, what do I know?

Story:
She is tough. She is energetic enough to love martial arts.

Her provocative charm is more than evident in dance scenes from her latest movie, "Dasepo Girl." Her remarks on a TV show have invited a barrage of criticism. The name Kim Ok-bin is enough to draw the attention of virtually everyone.

She is a third dan in Hapkido and second dan in Taekwondo. She learned Muay Thai and boxing for fun.

Source

No comments: