Sunday, August 13, 2006

That's early!

Yeah, I know a couple of folks who manage to work out that early in the morning (or rather, at night), but then they basically fall over sleeping around 8 p.m.

Story:
Scotland -- At 6:00 a.m., most of Edinburgh is still enjoying deep sleep or just waking up for a morning shift at work, but some early birds like nothing more than to pull on their kimonos and make their way to an intensive one-hour session of the Japanese martial art aikido at the Royal Commonwealth Pool.

"I realised that all I was doing was sitting watching TV at night, so I thought I might as well do something worthwhile," 32-year-old Andy Rayne said.

"But the outcome is good, and waking up so early in the morning to exercise seems to pay off. After the class, you're fresh for work, you're wide awake and your concentration will be sharp straight away, which really helps," he added.

Source

No comments: