Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pham Bam Thank You Mam

I suppose it's correct to say that justice was served, and that this couple bit of more than they could chew? "Chewdo" wins again :-)

Story:
Minnesota -- A couple stretched their leisurely meal over five hours at a high-end French-Asian restaurant in Minneapolis. About 10 p.m., when the waiter was bringing dessert, they sneaked out, leaving a hefty unpaid bill.

The restaurant owner Thom Pham, who had seated them at a sidewalk table, was fuming. "I was thinking, 'I hope to God I see these people again,' " he said. Three hours later, Pham got his wish.

He walked into an upscale Asian-fusion eatery he owns, and found the pair finishing off some expensive drinks after a hearty second dinner that included a rack of lamb (This has got to be a really hungry couple :)

"I thought, 'Oh my God, I can't believe my wishes are so powerful,' " Pham said. When they tried to flee, Pham, a former judo instructor, chased one man into an alley, forced him to the ground and held him until police arrived. His partner was arrested a half block away.

According to a police report, the latter was dressed as a woman and wearing a wig.

Source

No comments: