Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yoga with Douche Bag

Ah yes, hate - the great motivator!
As long as you keep training I guess one motivating factor is as good as the next :-)
And I love the expression 'himbo'. Must be a male Hindu bimbo.
Really, you must read this article, it is too funny. At the same time it points to one of the major drawbacks of some teachers: The "Look at me, I'm good" syndrome. I've met a couple of these over the years.
And here's a promise: If you ever find me being one - you're free to shoot me on sight. It's so pathetic!

Story:
God, I hate my yoga teacher. And my hate compels me to return week after week to see just what this model-turned-actor-turned-Hindi-with-tattoos will do to piss me off next.

I can barely keep from Om-ing my way into a primal scream every Wednesday night. To make things worse, the guy is an idiot. The poster boy for himbos everywhere. The fact that the class is filled with cute girls in skimpy clothing giggling at his every "joke" only makes me more incensed.

What kind of a teacher stops class with "Okay everyone, look up here and watch me perform a handstand into crow into chaturanga into titibasana into warrior with my dick out"? A freak who really is just craving attention and actually has no real interest in a little something called teaching.

Source

No comments: