Thursday, July 09, 2009

"I Know Karate"

Oh yeah, the ultimate threat... "I know karate". And still he reportedly added "(...), and I'm going to get my shotgun." After which he came back with a baseball bat... Brilliant. Guess he didn't trust his "karate" too much after all.

Story:
Pennsylvania -- A man already being held for sexually assaulting women in Cranberry Township was sentenced to jail for attacking a man with a baseball bat in March. The 23-year-old Ambridge resident pleaded guilty to the March 1 attack on another man, according to timesonline.com.

According to police, the accused, the victim and others were at a bar when the victim told the accused to stop flirting with the girlfriend of one of the victim's friends.

The accused reportedly said, "I know karate, and I'm going to get my shotgun." He left the bar and then returned with a baseball bat and began swinging it. The accused then hit the victim in the head with the bat before leaving, police said.

No comments: