Monday, January 19, 2009

"US Marshal" Arts Expert

There are absolutely "martial arts experts" I wouldn't trust. And I would guess these are the ones who would be the cream of the crop (or the bottom of the dung if you prefer): The ones who says so themselves ... "I'm a martial arts expert." Oh dear me :-)

Story:
Washington D.C: The dcexaminer.com reported about a man who has been charged with impersonating a U.S. Marshal. I urge you to read this story in full to realize just how weird these nutcases can be.

Sporting a U.S. Marshal Service hat and jacket, the 58-year-old weirdo -- who later claimed he "wanted to make a difference" and that he was a "martial arts expert" -- was reportedly caught trying to buy insignia clothing at the agency's headquarters in Arlington (Virginia).

No comments: