Thursday, April 26, 2007

Black Belt in Stupidity

UK -- "Two years ago when I was head of PE at a secondary school in Warrington, Cheshire, I was with the under-14s football ("soccer") team at a cup final."

"We were 3-0 down and it was clear that we were not going to win so I decided to take three or four players off to give others a chance so that at least they could say they had played in a cup final."

After the game a parent came up to me in the car park and wanted to take me on because I had substituted his son. He said he was going to "f***** kill me" and that he was a black belt in karate. It was pretty clear to me that he was not a black belt in karate. I am 6ft 3in tall and able to look after myself."

"I spoke to him intelligently and tried to calm him down, other parents then came over to help me. His son was absolutely mortified."

"In the end the case went to the police and he was fined £175 and an injunction was made against him preventing him coming anywhere near the school."

Source

No comments: