Monday, April 03, 2006

Dr. plastic fantastic

Fortunately, they don't run this show over here, and judging from what I read I'm not missing anything. Sounds like another case of me-myself-I-kido.

But then again, I may be wrong.

Story:
Dr. Roberto M. Rey Jr. - the star of the reality show "Dr. 90210" - may be a jerk, but 38 million viewers love to hate him.

Dorie Valdez lay on a gurney in a surgical suite watching her plastic surgeon teach a nurse to use nunchucks. Rey spun the weapon in the air, flicked it at an imaginary opponent and deftly tucked it under his armpit.

When he is not doing martial arts routines or weight lifting in his signature black scrubs, he is consulting with patients while clad in a Versace suit, getting into his black Porsche or swimming with his wife and children in the pool of his Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion.

Source

No comments: